The QA331 tracked screen is a robust, highly durable machine, designed specifically for the recycling and contractor market. The QA331 incorporates a 4.25 x 1.5m (14’ x 5’) two bearing screen box with a adjustable screening angle. The bottom deck has an extra 6 degree angle for ultimate screening performance.
This feature coupled with the larger screening surface area, and increased throw on the screenbox, enhances screening efficiency and capacity through the actual screenbox itself.
The QA331 tracked screen has a unique user friendly folding access maintenance platform fitted as standard around the screenbox, thus providing the operator with easy access for maintenance.
- High production rate through large 4.25 x 1.5m (14’ x 5’) screening area, high frequency adjustable angle, double deck screen and an additional 6 degree angle on the bottom deck to produce a “banana” effect to improve efficiency.
- Fully capable of working at the quarry face, inner city development or recycling centre.
- Modern chassis I beam design ensures maximum durability for arduous conditions.
- Fully tracked for on-site mobility.
- Available with optional vibrating grid.
- Global aftermarket support, with standard stock parts to ensure maximum uptime.
- Capable of operating in the most hostile environments.
- Massive stockpiling capability through integrated hydraulic conveyors.
- Easily transported from site to site.
- Machine designed for optimum fuel economy and low operating costs