The most compact member of the QA-series is a single screen-box screening unit that uses state of the art design technology to construct a screen for today’s requirements.
With a variety of features such as diesel hydraulics to enable self-propelled tracks, new main conveyor spreader plate to allow full use of screen mesh width and remote control of tracking and grid tip functions, the QA140 is truly world class.
The QA140 is perfect for the quarry or recycling operation where durability, production and mobility are paramount.
- Capable of high production rates as machine possesses a large 3 x 1.5m (10’ x 5’) screening area, and high frequency double deck screen
- Powerful enough to work at the quarry face, yet compact enough for the inner city development or recycling centre
- Modern chassis design ensures in-built machine quality and strength for maximum up time
- Fully tracked for on-site mobility
- Available with optional vibrating grid
- Capable of operating in the most hostile environments
- Massive stockpiling capability through integrated hydraulic conveyors
- Easily transported from site to site
- Global aftermarket support, with standard stock parts to ensure minimum loss of production
- Machine design designed for optimum fuel economy and low operating costs.