The QJ341 is the latest development in the series of tracked jaw crushers that utilises Sandvik’s unrivalled design and manufacturing expertise, that builds upon the success of one of the world’s best-selling track mounted mobile jaw crushers.
Compact and mobile, the QJ341 maintains the operational features of the QJ340, such as hydraulic adjustment and reversible jaw, but has now been upgraded to meet Stage 3B/Tier 4i legislation whilst also including a number of new and improved design features as standard to achieve greater productivity and ease of maintenance.
These features include:
- New Danfoss hydraulic control system for greater efficiency with all controls located at ground level for ease of access and maintenance.
- • Full PLC control system and Danfoss colour screen allowing visual data output of all plant operating parameters.
- • Improved load control system for feeder drive to ensure continuous, uninterrupted crushing.
- • Level sensor fitted to jaw to control feed rate into the crusher thereby maximising production.
- • Steel pipe work used extensively to give superior heat dissipation and to provide a maintenance free sealing solution.
- • Speed wheel fitted to main conveyor to stop the feeder, negating the need to dig out a heavily loaded conveyor.
- • Hydraulically driven cooling fan allows fan speed control to give increased efficiency, and auto reverse facility to periodically back flush any dust build up in the radiator.
- • Proportional control for tracking the machine producing enhanced mobility.
- • Enhanced fuel economy with emissions reduced by up to 45% for lower cost of ownership, and reduced carbon footprint.
- • Capable of operating in the most hostile environments with a 50°C ambient temperature capability without any oil changes.
- • Hydraulic raise and lower facility fitted to the main conveyor for clearance of rebar in recycling applications.
- • Tunnel arrangement to reduce catchment points in recycled materials
These new features are aimed at ensuring the QJ341 is now as user and environmentally focused as it is productive and versatile.
The QJ341 is designed to be equally productive in both hard rock and recycling applications and is therefore the ultimate all round workhorse providing maximum efficiency and productivity whilst minimizing cost of ownership.