The new Sandvik QJ241 is the smallest compact tracked jaw crusher in the world leading series of Sandvik tracked crushers. This highly productive yet self-propelled machine brings the revolutionary features of the Sandvik QJ341 to the smaller quarry or demolition site, where operating space is limited, yet high performance demanded.
Compact and mobile, the QJ241 maintains the operational features of the QJ240, such as hydraulic adjustment and reversible jaw, but has now been upgraded to meet Stage 3B/Tier 4i legislation whilst also including a number of new and improved design features as standard to achieve greater productivity and ease of maintenance.
These features include:
- New Danfoss hydraulic control system for greater efficiency with all controls located at ground level for ease of access and maintenance.
- Full PLC control system and Danfoss colour screen allowing visual data output of all plant operating parameters.
- Hydraulic raise and lower facility on the main conveyor to give increased clearance for rebar discharge in recycling applications. Also extended for greater discharge height.
- Tunnel arrangement to reduce catchment points in recycled materials
- Improved load control system for feeder drive to ensure continuous, uninterrupted crushing.
- Level sensor fitted to jaw to control feed rate into the crusher thereby maximising production.
- Steel pipe work used extensively to give superior heat dissipation and to provide a maintenance free sealing solution.
- Speed wheel fitted to main conveyor to stop the feeder, negating the need to dig out a heavily loaded conveyor.
- Hydraulically driven cooling fan allows fan speed control to give increased efficiency, and auto reverse facility to periodically back flush any dust build up in the radiator.
- Proportional control for tracking the machine producing enhanced mobility.
- Enhanced fuel economy with emissions reduced by up to 45% for lower cost of ownership, and reduced carbon footprint.
- Capable of operating in the most hostile environments with a 50°C ambient temperature capability without any oil changes.
These new features are aimed at ensuring the QJ241 is now as user and environmentally focused as it is productive and versatile. The QJ241 is designed to be equally productive in both hard rock and recycling applications and is therefore the ultimate all round contracting machine providing maximum efficiency and productivity whilst minimising cost of ownership.