The QI441 is a heavy duty, tracked, self propelled impact crusher which features the unique Sandvik CI421 PriSec impact chamber, offering customers unparalleled flexibility through the ability to work in both primary and secondary applications.
It is available with an optional double deck hanging screen system, which will allow customers an even greater return on investment through the facility to produce accurately sized products for immediate use.
The QI441 has the following exciting features:
- The Sandvik PriSec impactor is the most flexible impactor currently available on the market designed to meet end product specifications.
- The machine is fitted with a pre-screen to ensure maximum scalping capability in order to prevent any undersize material passing through the impactor, thereby maximising throughput and reducing wear costs. This also allows a specified sized product to be produced from the natural fines conveyor.
- The pre-screen has a choice of grizzly, punch plate or heavy duty mesh top deck and mesh bottom deck, providing the flexibility to suit any application.
- The QI441 is fitted with an underpan feeder which drastically reduces any spillage issues generally associated with impact crushers. The underpan feeder eliminates the need for skirt rubbers that are normally situated in the severe impact zone of a feed boot.
- The underpan feeder also protects the conveyor belt from high velocity material from the rotor. This material is contained on the wear resistant underpan feeder liners and gently delivered onto the conveyor belt.
- Two hydraulically adjustable apron curtains can be positioned to produce a wide range of material, product sizes and specifications.
- The above combined with the variable engine speed gives a tip speed range of 30 m/s to 37 m/s resulting in a wide range of product gradations being achievable.
- Capable of operating in the most hostile environments with a 50°C ambient temperature capability without any oil changes.