The QA441 is the largest two deck tracked mobilescreen equipped with Sandvik’s patented, world class Doublescreen system. Two high velocity screens that work independently to each other, the primary screen works as a fies extractor, whilst the secondary screen operates as a grader.
Two processes combined on one plant, both primary & secondary screening angles can be adjusted relative to each other, offring customers exceptional flxibility and massive throughput.
Designed for quick and easy set-up, the QA441 is built to withstand the rigours of a large quarry or recycling application. It incorporates a number of features for improved safety and control, including a user-friendly electrical control system with sequential start-up for ease of operation and remote control which comes as standard.
The QA441 lends itself to many applications including iron ore, aggregates, topsoil, recycling, minerals, coal, sand and gravel.
- Patented Doublescreen screenbox design 6 x 1.5m (20’ x 5’) equivalent
- Doublescreen advantages: greater adjustability, increased accuracy, higher screening effiencies
- Versatile unit, capable of producing large volumes of high specifiation products
- Large volume hopper complete with remote control hydraulic tipping grid
- User friendly control panel with sequential start-up for ease of operation
- Massive stockpiling capability through integrated hydraulic conveyors
- Radio controlled tracks fited as standard
- Designed for optimum fuel economy and low operating costs