The QH331 mobile cone crusher is the successor to the QH330 and has been designed to meet the most exacting aggregate product quality demands through the use of the Sandvik CH430 cone crusher on a tracked chassis.
Through this cone the QH331 is able to take advantage of the use of Sandvik developed CSC (cubical shape crushing) techniques, that produces material of excellent shape and high quality.
The CH430 cone is at the heart of the QH331; this world leading piece of crushing technology is equipped with a hydroset system which provides both safety and setting adjustment functions. The automatic setting regulation system not only optimizes production, it also keeps track of liner wear, thus making it easy to plan liner changes and minimize interruptions in production.
The QH331 represents the perfect marriage of advanced cone crusher technology and tracked mobility, and extends the range of features already available on the QH330 to include:
- Direct drive through 12” PT Tech wet clutch that is hydraulically operated with 8 SPC belts for enhanced operational capabilities.
- Greatly improved efficiency and power transfer resulting in tighter close side settings, and larger bush variations being achievable for precision crushing.
- The orientation of the engine now allows much greater access around the crusher in order to carry out maintenance work.
- For further ease of maintenance the diesel and smaller hydraulic tank are easily accessible from the front platform on the machine with inspection covers.
- Steel pipe work used extensively to give superior heat dissipation, and to provide a maintenance free sealing solution.
- For enhanced control and efficiency engine data outputs may be viewed via the colour PLC screen.
- Hydraulically driven cooling fan allows speed control producing increased efficiency, and auto reverse facility to periodically back flush any dust build up in the radiator.
- Hydroset facility now incorporated into the plant hydraulic system resulting in increased reliability and response time, whilst reducing the service requirements.
- Bridge Coil (up and over) metal detector fitted to the feed conveyor allowing improved stability and controlled detection.
- The new lubrication tank has internal coupling drives, gear wheel flow meter and internal lubrication heater, in addition to the Bowman heater for rapid cold start up times.
- Remote camera viewing the crushing chamber enables the operator to ensure a choke feed without the need to access the machine.
Possessing sturdy construction, its power management coupled with market leading CH430 cone crusher, makes the QH331 ideal for aggregate production wherever it is needed.
With its compact size, and enhanced mobility, the QH331 is now powered by either a C9 Stage 3A/Tier3 or a C9.3 Stage 3B/Tier4i engine that complies with all current and proposed global emission standards.